Based on Coulomb’s law, an electrostatic disinfectant application system applies disinfectant more evenly to all surfaces. Coulomb’s law states that the magnitude of the electrostatic force of interaction between two point charges is directly proportional to the scalar multiplication of the square of the distance between them. The force is along the straight line joining them.
If you understand that you are a better man than I am!!!
All joking aside, it is for this reason, electrostatic spray is an excellent solution for germ and contaminant ridden areas. How Does Electrostatic Disinfection Work? Electrostatic spray is electrically charged, allowing the appropriate sanitizers, mold preventatives and disinfectants to wrap around and evenly coat all types of surfaces for a more complete clean.
- 6x more effecient covering than misting or fogging
- Kills 99.9% of over 40 micro-organisms
- Sprayed areas ready to use immediately
- Safe for porous and non-porous surfaces
- By far the most economical treatment for Covid-19
The electrostatic difference
If you are going to disinfect your workplace using the best technology makes sense.
- Electrostatic delivers charged droplets that are actively attracted to surfaces, including the back sides and crevices of surfaces regardless of the direction of spray for complete wrap-around disinfection coverage.
- Disinfecting will “kill” 99.9% of microscopic organisms on a surface .
- Bystanders can enter the room immediately after product has been applied.
- Health Canada registered to kill over 40 organisms including Coronavirus, MRSA, Norovirus and cold/flu viruses in 3 minutes or less.
We all have a responsibility to protect ourselves, and others.
Everyone should frequently wash their hands (and wash them thoroughly, with soap); maintain at least one metre distance from anyone coughing or sneezing, and avoid physical contact when greeting; avoid touching our eyes, nose and mouth; cover the mouth and nose with a bent elbow or disposable tissue when coughing or sneezing; and stay home and seek medical attention from local health providers, if feeling unwell.
Whilst the virus infects people of all ages, there is evidence that older people (60 and over), and those with underlying health conditions (such as cardiovascular disease, diabetes, chronic respiratory disease, and cancer), are at a higher risk.
People in these categories are being advised to take further measures, including ensuring that any visitors wash their hands, regularly cleaning and disinfecting home surfaces, and making a plan in preparation for an outbreak in their community.
Here at Techeyon we would like to assure you that we remain open for your sanitizing needs.
A fully trained operative will rapidly sterilize and decontaminate your communal areas against hazardous airborne and surface pathogens to effectively prevent infection and illness.
We have implemented and modified our working practices, to follow government safety guidelines.
The sanitizer we use is listed on the Canada.ca wesite.List of disinfectants for use against COVID-19. Search DIN 02470802
Full PPE equipment will be worn on site including , n95 face masks and gloves.